Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My "bucket list". Bow.

Wow.  It has been a while since I did my blog here. Now it's about time. Again. So, welcome back Miyako-chan! ^_____^v

Earlier today, I was thinking all random stuffs in my mind and I thought to myself, "Hmmm, why not I make a bucket list just for fun?" So here it is.

MIYAKO's BUCKET LIST (which it will be updated from time to time)
1. To travel around the world and my dream places to go to are Egypt, Greece, Paris, Australia, Mexico, and of course... USA!!! :)  (So far I've only been to Taiwan (Taipei & Kaoshiung), China (Shanghai), Japan (Tokyo, Fukuoka, Kagoshima), Hong Kong, Macau... within Asia for the moment).
2. To visit other islands here in the Philippines. I LOVE BORACAY :)
3. To be a certified zumba instructor. Definitely will be trained within this year!
4.  To marry the love of my life (preferably a foreigner LOL!).
5.  To have "mixed" kids (that's why I prefer foreigner :P)
6.  To name my kids - Boy: Makiyo (scrambled the letters from my name Miyako)/ Girl: Jade Shaylee (Jade is a lucky charm, and Shaylee means "sunny glade")
7.  To start my family life abroad where my husband belongs... well it depends hahahaha :)  I dream to live in the US or someplace else that my kids can be raised well and be sent to a prestigious school with good education and moral.
8. To be a great cook for my family. I love preparing dishes with exotic herbs and spices ;)
9. I want to take cute kissing pictures in a photobooth ;P
10. To kiss a dolphin on the nose.  They're my favorite marine mammal in the world! :)
11.  I would LOVE to be mesmerized and enchanted by visiting castles in Europe.
12. One time big time!!!... To ride a camel in Egypt.
13.  To experience Christmas in New York.. or elsewhere in the US.
14.  I'd like to sleep on the beach under the stars with the one I love. YOWN!! :)
15.   Hmmm this is odd but I would like to fall "accidentally" in love... *smiles*
16.  For my little nieces and nephew... to play "hide and seek" with them in IKEA :D  Yes, I do miss my childhood hahahaha :P
17. To get rid of all the negativity in my life.
18. I want to be cuddled under the stars with someone I love... *kinikilig just the thought of it*
19.  To date a celebrity. Hey it's free to dream! LOL! xD
20. To experience snorkeling in a shipwreck.. woa that's a challenge for me! :)

(updated as of 06JUN12 / 1:22PM)

21. I wanna go cliff diving. Good luck with that! :P
22. I want to learn how to play a violin.
23. Go cruisin' around the world! :) That'll be fun and I love the sound of the sea... and the smell of it too.
25.  I want to travel around and go food trippin'! Like eating REAL tacos in Mexico, fish biryani in India, REAL pizza/pasta in Italy... *stomach grumbles* Shet sarap!
26. Get sexy and fit like I'm hot. BOOM! :P
27.  I want to participate in a flash-mob!!! GO EPIC GROOVZ!!! :)
28. Go skinny dipping. Hmmm...
29.  I want to learn all kinds of languages. Depending how much my brain can take. Currently I only know Mandarin, Tagalog (still barok), English, Japanese (few).  I tried Spanish but it's muy dificil!
30. CLIFF DIVING! AHHH! Must. Overcome. FEAR.

***** *****

ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ

No comments:

Post a Comment