Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Goals.

My friend told me that I should set my goals and after thinking about what he told me, I think it's time for me to set my goals in life so I will know what I really want in my life.

So, here it is:

1) Master Mandarin in Taiwan.  I've been wanting to do this because it's a language of business and I'm sure this will take me in sooo many places.

2) Be a good dancer.  I can't say that I can be a professional dancer, but I would love to be trained and be a good dancer to inspire every one.  Even now, I still need to a lot of improvement especially when it comes to remembering the steps (need to learn how to grasp the steps quick!), and counting through the beat.  But I chose dance, because this is my way of weighing off all my stress, emotions, and love.

3) Seriously, I want a HOT boyfriend HAHAHA :) But of course, there are things that I wanted in a boyfriend, but looks are really important for me.

4) To become a one hot, sexy zumba instructor. Hey! Nothing's impossible so why not! :) Work out lang yan so kaya natin toh! :)))))

5) Stop chasing (... or as my girl friends told me, stop making "ligaw"!) the boys.  Ok lang kung lalake ako pero hindi eh! Mas matindi ako mag-ligaw. This is my problem, and when this happens, things don't last and I end up getting hurt.  I pray for that day that someone will finally win my heart :) 

6) Travel as many places as I can. Gotta live life to the fullest and discover all the amazing places that God created. Remember, we only live once.

7) Be adventurous.  I love trying new things in life. May it be food, visiting places, anything that will amaze me!  Well, if you ask me to go sky diving... ahhhh *chants: face my fear. face my fear!!!* :) You'll never know ;)

8) Not to be so melodramatic with things.  I myself hate it when I started to be so melodramatic.  It drains my energy, physically and emotionally.  I realized that the sad things I posted through twitter, even though it's only sharing of quotes, it affects the people who reads it and someone I brought my "negative" energy to them.  I don't want that. I must stop.  That's why I chose dance, where I could just dance it off, and let go.

9) Be happy.  I got all my family and friends who loves me, and I am truly blessed.

10) Smile.  That makes everything beautiful, in and out :)

Oh, this is not it. I'm sure I will be adding more to this list.  I know, it's easily said than done but hey, there's no harm in trying and giving it a shot for a good change.


ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ

No comments:

Post a Comment