Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Zumba Fitness Party. THA PROJECT.

July 28, 2012
Ronac Art Theater



TOTAL FUN! TOTAL WORK OUT! AND PARTY TO THE MAXIMUM LEVEL! 

(Photo courtesy of Kristie/Brewing Point Studio)
I totally enjoyed the zumba fitness party yesterday and everybody on the dance floor was all pumped up!  Kristie(Ikaw na! The queen of ZUMBA! I admire you! ^_^), Tita Florian (Ohhh myyyy you na talaga!!! Ang galing nyo po! I totally love every single move!), Van (Thanks for letting me and Jonel be on stage with you! It was fun and exciting at the same time!), Madelle (grabe the POWER and the way you fired up on stage, amazing!) and PRINCE... man galing mo talaga! It was my very first time to see you doing ZUMBA and you were AWESOME!  


(Photo courtesy of Jonel)
And of course to all the zumba dancers on stage, GOOD JOB! I became more inspired because of you guys! I'm so happy and honored that I get to attend this event!  Even though traffic along C5/EDSA was horrible but it was WORTH IT!

(Photo courtesy of Jonel)
Next month, it's my turn to get trained to be become a certified zumba instructor and I'm really excited!!! Soon I'll be part of the ZUMBA family with you guys and I'm sure it's going to be fun! Yeahhh man! 

Now I could feel my whole body's soring but it's allllll good! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Can't wait for the next ZUMBA fitness party!

>>>>><<<<<


After the zumba fitness party, I stayed and joined dinner with the fambam as the buffet was prepared by our very own chefs... :) Salamat! The food was great!... and I love the nachos ;)

(Photo courtesy of Tita Florian)



Ok, here's a short biography of "THA PROJECT PHILIPPINES"

Director: Prince Paltu-ob

2012 World Hiphop Dance Championships Team:
Prince Paltu-ob, Phillip Pamintuan, Reflex Gotangco, Jolo Desiderio, Chips Beltran, Betsy Esguerra, Jemie Calonge, Roz Manlangit

Other Members:
Rance Paglin, Ian Villanueva, James Wong, Kel Joven, Char de Perio, Sassy Cuna, Vanessa Banks, Keiko Enriquez


(taken from https://www.facebook.com/ThaProjectPH)

Last night, there were dance battles for the final series and each dancer rocked the stage! There were dance performances from other schools and teams which made the night more interesting and fun to watch while every one in the concert were cheering and showing their full support.  Pinoy Funk'in Styles were there, the ROCKSTARS, Collab Crew. You guys were awesome!

Before the concert ended, a short film was shown on stage of how THA PROJECT prepared themselves for the World Hiphop 2012 and it all moved us to see how much hard work, time, sweat, pain, fun, and energy was given from each member. As the film ended, they went on stage and BOOM!!! A dance piece that they have all worked hard for the past few weeks (and in a very short time!) was SICKKKKKK!!!  EACH and EVERY ONE in the concert stood up and cheered, screamed their hearts out as they get fired up on stage!  I myself even jumped out from my seat and ran in front of the stage, jumping and raising my hands up in the air as I screamed and cheered for them!

(Photo courtesy of Kristie/Brewing Point Studio)
(Photo courtesy of Kristie/Brewing Point Studio)
(Photo courtesy of Kristie/Brewing Point Studio)
 After the show was over, every one was still cheering wildly!  As I looked up on stage and checked out the members, they were all so happy, grateful, and some shed a few tears.  I was moved and deeply touched as I see my bro went teary-eyed for a while, thanking every one who showed their full love and support to the group. I can say this OUT loud that I am PROUD, and HONORED to have you as my brother.  You went through SO MUCH. From the Philippine Allstars, the Groovejacks, Pinoy Funk'in Styles, and now THA PROJECT. God is really watching you all the way through.  Always ALWAYS be thankful, even for the ups and downs. Remember, EVERYTHING happens for a reason, and God will always guide you and lead you to something so much better than you even expected. God is good to you. I love you sooooo much!!!  Too bad mama and papa were not here to watch you and your group performed last night but they will always love and support you. ALL THE TIME.

To all the members of THA PROJECT.  THANK YOU, for making all this happen.  And I believe Chip was all the reason behind this on why you guys joined the WHH 2012. That's cool!  I believe it's one way that God is telling you that it's TIME that you show the world what YOU all got! Share your talent, share your passion, share your love!  I'm so proud, to each and one of you!  Thank you for taking care of my bro all the way through.  YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN' AMAZING and the DOPEST!

I love you all! 


ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Miyako for being there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you letting me be part of this event!Can't wait for next month and for the next upcoming zumba events!!! YEAHH MAN!...

      Delete
  2. Miyako!!! :) You were awesome onstage! We're so excited for you to take your training and become a zumba instructor!!! Yaaaay! Our zumba fam is growing!!! :) Last night was sooo fun! Grabe. Can't get over the dance performance of THA PROJECT. It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristie!!! My zumbastic sistah! :) Yes I'm really excited for next month and I'm honored to be part of your zumba family :) I'm soooo inspired by you and every one of you. LEGGO!!!!! :D

      Delete